5/28/11

Kevin Geeks Out About Mazes & Monsters

In the latest installment of our web-series, Rusty Ward and I watched RONA JAFFE'S MAZES & MONSTERS.

*Not to be confused with AL JAFFEE'S MAZES & MONSTERS.  (which, I imagine, would have been titled "Mazes & Morons", filled with snappy answers to stupid questions.  "Are you going to jump off the Twin Towers and commit suicide?"  "No, I am Pardu, I can fly from this tower and join the great Hall.") 


Like a role-playing game, the movie has many levels to it -- that is, you can enjoy it any number of ways. I first saw this movie as an 8-year-old, and now I've watched it again as an adult. I enjoyed it each time I've seen it.

I don't want to give too much away here, since unlike other reviews we've done this video sums up our observations and doesn't require lengthy bonus material.




Related posts:



AMC's Sci Fi Department episode: Actors Who Needed the Money


AMC's Sci Fi Department episode: The Hungry Actor Pop Quiz